Service will begin May 1oth, at 1o:3oAM.
Doors open at 1oAM.
Purpose: To give a clear and concise timeline as well as guidelines safely re-open the operations of Crossroads Church. This includes congregational meetings, small group meetings, and daily operations. The guidelines contained in this plan were compiled after careful review of Federal, State and Local guidance and guidance from the Assemblies of God presbytery.
*all guidelines for people 65+ and Vulnerable Individuals (per White House guidelines) will be in alignment with White House strategies and will only change upon directive from Government Agencies.
*All guidelines and timelines are subject to change based upon guidelines provided by our local, state, and national Government Agencies.
What this includes: Sunday Morning AM Service at 10:30AM. All other ministry must wait for further guidelines.
Timeline: Crossroads Church will begin meeting together May 10th, 2020 at 10:30AM with a modified meeting format and schedule. This will change and expand as the threat of Covid-19 decreases.
Phase 1: May 10th – May 17th
Pase 2: TBD
Phase 3: TBD
Phase 1 Guidelines:
- Sunday AM service will be a family-style service with no children’s ministries nor any discipleship classes provided.
- Any congregant running a fever or showing symptoms of illness should stay home.
- All congregation members 65+ and vulnerable individuals (per White House guidelines) should follow “safer at home” guidelines and remain at home.
- Doors will open no more than 30 minutes prior to service.
- Every 3rd pew will be open for seating, including the balcony (Pew designations should insure that no filled pews are directly across the aisle from each other.)
- All interior doors will be left open to minimize surface touches.
- Entrances will be limited to the 3 circular drive though areas, which have automatic doors and will have greeters assisting.
- All attendees are encouraged to wear masks while inside the building. Masks will be made available upon request.
- Volunteers dealing directly with people are required to wear masks while performing their duties (with the exception of being on stage). Masks will be provided, if needed.
- Staff are required to wear masks while performing their duties (with the exception of being on stage). Masks will be provided, if needed.
- A limited number of bathrooms will be open to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting during service time as well as allowing proper monitoring of capacity.
- Offering buckets will be placed across the main auditorium and will not be passed.
- No food or beverages will be sold or made available.
- There will be no meet and greet time during the service. All forms of contact greeting are discouraged – use “air” handshakes and hugs.
- Only people that reside in the same household should sit together and no more than two households per pew sitting on opposite ends.
- Signage will be in place throughout the campus regarding proper distancing, non-contact greeting, seating guidelines and hygiene.
- All items in the back of pews will be removed.